Thread: Bug in the VIT shield after a stats reset in the Town Hall

Bug in the VIT shield after a stats reset in the Town Hall

I've made the initialization of my points and now I have 100 vit on character screen and only 10 in the shield above.

Character
    Kurilia

I reset my points and my new vitality in the top coat is not correct

After reset my points, The followers and squad screen says that I have a vitaliti of 423, and the information displayed in the top coat is: Vitality -122/343

Minus vitality????

Did a stat reset, I now have minus vitality.. Minus 205 to be exact.
    I had to assign 415 stat points to my vitality score to reach the lofty figure of minus 205. Never before have I played a game where I have started off with a minus vitality, let alone a minus figure with stat points distributed too it.

Let's just say it wasn't what I was looking for on reset.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    With the last update today, we made, some deep changes in the code that will avoid this kind of bugs, such and inconsistent sizes and squad VIT and ENE (in the shields) which were affecting also to the stats reset.

Now this should be working fine, but we must test it well and watch for further inconsistencies.

Tomorrow a will activate a new week for free for the stat resets and Guild changes, to test this feature properly.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    If any player is having their stats still broken because of these failed resets, please let us to know to fix your stats.