Thread: Minor Bugs

Character
    Kurilia

Minor Bugs

The first time that I click in the bar for select skill level in the quest, the box below this bar it's empty. Not show the level of skill selected and the energy that I will spend. This happen only the first time each turn.

In the battle screen, when I pass the mouse on one fighter, if he is on left side, appears the image's fighter but if he is in the right side, this image not appears

Character
    Zab
    The problem I seem to encounter often with the use of any skill is dragging the image of the skill, instead of the bar. Slows me down, but could just be an issue I personally have lol

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    We are getting both issues too. But we are not worrying too much about them because that client module is going to change in the future. We'll have to live with those for a while

Character
    Kurilia
    When I defend myself in a battle, in the log does not indicate the result of my action:

Kurilia was defending herself: (empty)

Character
    Isildur
    The staff my character is using is wrongly displayed in its avatar (it seems to be "flying").

EDIT: Just in case it's needed, it's a " Topaz Serpent Staff of Agony"
    Wizards, follow me as your master -> http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...x?IdProfile=72
    Extra XP, gold, objects, tips...

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by Isildur View Post
    The staff my character is using is wrongly displayed in its avatar (it seems to be "flying").

EDIT: Just in case it's needed, it's a " Topaz Serpent Staff of Agony"
    Fixed. Re-equip to genereate again the avatar image with the correct size. Let me know if you are still experienced some kind of telekinesis...

Character
    Isildur
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Fixed. Re-equip to genereate again the avatar image with the correct size. Let me know if you are still experienced some kind of telekinesis...
    Solved! Thanks

However, I found another small one on doing so . When I equip/unequip the staff, the ENE value on the top automatically raises to its maximum. It gets back to its real value as soon as I browse to a different page, so that's why I find it a "minor" issue.
    Wizards, follow me as your master -> http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...x?IdProfile=72
    Extra XP, gold, objects, tips...