Thread: Mounts: get now or later?

Hybrid View

Character
    Anomander

Mounts: get now or later?

I'm so far mostly soloing my way up. Hoping to get onto a party or begin my own, but finding it hard so far.

However, I'm looking to get a mount as I am closing in on 250 Gems for the Camel. But, I also see the Thoroughbred that looks even better. I don't have money to purchase Gems, so I'm only getting them 5/day and whatever bonuses I happen to get.

Should I save for the Thoroughbred (I would need about 45 days of logging in each day), or go for the Camel?

Or is there something even better waiting right around the corner?

Is there a list of mounts and their stats somewhere? I see the top people usually have Tigers or Spiders.

Character
    Zab
    Mounts become much stronger in this game as your progress. For example my spider gives me an extra 300 vitality and a decent number is added to my attack. However, they also become a lot more expensive The Tiger is close to 1000 diamonds and the Spider costs over 1200. Since you do not plan to spend money on the game, my advice would be to get a Velocity 4 mount and then used saved diamonds for better equipment, in particular, the rings. You can save for decent ones fairly quickly. I give this advice based on that game reset could happen quite suddenly. You may not have enough time to save. Might as well be tough

However, for anyone choosing a mount, it is a good idea to examine the ones available to you and decide which is best for you. Perhaps you want to up add more to your main attribute score, or maybe you feel you need to have more added to the attributes your guild does not receive on the level up. Or maybe you do not care about that; you just want to be super-fast. Weigh what is important to you with what is offered.

Character
    Orik
    I've been having the exact same question Anomander, you'll keep having this dilem on every level lol, I've decided to report my bought around 3times for the next ''mount generation'' it's the story of my life lol.
    You must pick carefully as diamonds are hard to get, plus you can get some item that add to the mount power, for exemple I own some boots that does +94% mount stat, ( these cost me quite a lot - common ones would be +5 to 10% ),
    Hope I helped

Character
    Anomander
    Awesome. That is very cool. No list of stats of mounts anywhere so I can make a more educated decision on which mount to get?

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    You may use the wiki to build a list

Character
    Zab
    Thanks, Alex. Since there is mystery in the upcoming mounts for players, I did not want to let too much out of the bag