Thread: I changed my guild and I lose all

Question I changed my guild and I lose all

When I'm changin my guild, the system says me:
    "However you will save your belongings: Diamonds, Gold and the whole Inventory, and your progress: Level, Rank, XP and the total Skill Points generated at your guild"
    But I have not level, rank, xp and skills point
    Have I to start over from scratch?

Why nobody answer me?

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by Trasto Leblic View Post
    Why nobody answer me?
    I replied to you five days ago by private message. Check your message inbox.

You may also use support@guildmasters.com for private and very specific support.

Thank you

Character
    Anomander
    I would also like to know the answer. Please post to the forum so everyone can see.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Of course, I just wanted to realice first what was happening to him before posting useless info here. Actually, he was not bugged, just misunderstood the working of changing guild. I will try to explain better the change of guild:

- Your progress in your guild (rank, stats, skill points, experience and level) is saved BUT you cannot take this progress to a new guild. That is, you will start a new guild from the beginning: you will start as a level 0 initiated, with 0 skill points. However you have not lost your former progress: if yoou come back to your old guild, you will get again your progress, and you will continue from the point where you leave it.
    - Your belongings (diamonds, gold, items, mounts, potions...) will be always with you and you will get it whatever guild you go. However, though items are still on your inventory, you won't be able to equip items forbidden to your new guild.

When he chaged guild and we started at level 0 in the new guild, he though he had lost his progress, but it is not lost, it is saved to his old guild.