Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Update 1.01.047
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update 1.01.047

Otherwind's Official Spokesman Guild Masters's Avatar

Arrow Update 1.01.047

This update have been deployed on Friday, May 31st:

Release Notes

• Fixed and reviewed all player's skills. Please report any bug you find now. They will be balanced after ambushes.

• Fixed and reviewed all monster's skills for quests up to min. size 250.

• Added maintenance scripts and automatic data-base clean-up for profile and parties logs to keep good performance even with massive players after the game launching.

• Change on calculation for party's current size facing to incoming ambushes.

• Several minor bugs fixed.

• New Items images: Coat of Plates, Elven Tunic, Gnome Robes, Warlock's Tunic.

Can't start any quest after patch.

Character
    Zab
    Change on calculation for party's current size facing to incoming ambushes.

Could you explain this better. I have not noticed any visible changes.

Otherwind's Official Spokesman Guild Masters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Hadley View Post
    Can't start any quest after patch.
    We forgot to remove part of the code that is made for the next update next week: you won't be able to start adventures while any party member has less than 50% health, but you will be able to heal your party members up to that minmum 50% health. Just removed, all must go fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Change on calculation for party's current size facing to incoming ambushes.

Could you explain this better. I have not noticed any visible changes.
    Your current size (the size others see for your party) was being weighting from zero to your max size depending to your party's general health. Now the size is being weighted from 50% to 100% instead 0% to 100%. This is, when your party has 0% health, your party's current size is now 50% of your max. size, not 0. This will reduce abuse of high players raiding low players.

Also, when your health goes below 50% (from now: wounded parties):
    - You won't be able to launch quests or ambushes (but you will be able to heal your party up to 50%)
    - If you are on adventure and your party's get's wounded (health goes below 50%), you will get on "concealment mode"; they cannot be ambushed but speed is halved.
    This 50% threshold may be adjusted when we see effect on ambushes. With this threshold, then a party's area which use their health to "surf" and attack smaller partiies, is between 75% and 100% of their max. size. Dropping and adding followers on their squads, they may increase the range of the "surf bracket".

Hope you enjoy this advance about ambushes incoming very, very soon!

Character
    Zab
    That sounds awesome! Thank you for all the helpful hints too.

Failed quest with full health

been getting several Failed, incomplete quest since the last update.

Character
    Zab
    A lot of people are losing their energy, as well as their vitality, when they die in combat. Is this intentional?

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Hadley View Post
    been getting several Failed, incomplete quest since the last update.
    I just added a remained part of the update. Please try again and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    A lot of people are losing their energy, as well as their vitality, when they die in combat. Is this intentional?
    Yes, it's intentional. When you die, you lose your energy. For that reason we gave one daily free energy replenishment (when you come to play and your party companions got you killed, you may heal and replenish for free), and it's an incentive of keeping yourself alive. Both features come together though we uploaded one before the other. If finally we remove the energy lose at dying, we will also remove the extra daily healing and replenishment. However I think both will remain.

Character
    Zab
    Alex, that really hurts the front line and forces them to be on the game a lot more than the scouts and wizards. Especially with priests, who tend to die a lot more than everyone else, a lot of times in one hit. There can't be an incentive to stay alive when one gets nailed far more than the other players like this.
    Although I really like some of the ideas coming up for ambushes, I do find a change like that may further take the game from a social, team game to a solitary game because of the pressure to always be logged in for certain guilds.

Character
    Kurilia
    For the priest's too bad, because we are always dead. If you lose a bit of a quest, because someone calls you or you have to do something, you're already dead. The vitality can regenerate with gold, but the energy can only be regenerated with diamonds. A priest out of energy is useless, is our most prized weapon and does not seem right that it depends of our vitality when we are in the front line and received all shots. We can regenerate free once a day, I wish they kill me once a day only!