Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update 1.01.047

Character
    Kurilia
    If this is going to work so, when I revive an ally, besides restoring vitality, I will also re-energize him?, Would right not?
    If you die you lose your energy, if you resurrect, you regain your energy

Character
    Kurilia
    In addition, for second-line players will also be bad. There are many quests where monsters attack more to the second row than the first. These players usually have less vitality than first-line and have no ability to heal themselves (except potions), so that if the priest of his party is not connected for heal them, they will have a problem

Character
    Zab
    I agree with Kurilia. It forces, especially the priest guild, to spend a lot more REAL money to be active and dependable players for their party. Maybe instead of losing the energy, you could give us the choice: either a free heal for vit or a free heal for energy. Although, I would not mind you taking both away (as long as we kept energy upon dying), if say some loot drops were occasionally a free heal or energy recharge that we could keep in our backpack for use (or to sell).
    I just feel this change is unfair for the front line.

Also, when the game goes live, would it be possible for us to have a box where, instead of always having to heal fully, we could choose how much gold we want to put towards our vitality?

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Thank you we will take your comments in mind when we valorate all these concepts.

Energy lose on death has killed the game for our party. Clerics with no energy just plan sucks. This needs to be changed and fast.

Character
    Zab
    I would like to add a few more thoughts to this discussion of energy loss upon death. I understand the concept behind it, when you're dead, you're dead. HOWEVER, energy is something players earn. They make their energy by waiting. They put in the time, so to speak. It's sitting in the bank. To take it away is a pretty harsh punishment.

Also, I wonder how this will effect new players.. They have low energy. They die a lot more often as they learn the game. They will not have as many chances to use and to get to know their skills. Again, with the new energy loss, this especially becomes terrible for the guild of priests and especially if they are playing alone. Already, growth is very much slower for a priest. I have noticed in early stages of the game, a priest takes several more minutes to accomplish quests than the other guilds and I have watched my teammate spend an average of ten more minutes in a quest by herself than I do. If you take are taking away energy, they lose the chance to do some of those Hard quests daily, and will further lag behind in levels.

If you are going to take away our energy on death, at least lets us buy it back with gold.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Ok I will discuss this further with my mates.

This come together with the daily energy replenishment which was made to compensate this. If we remove this we would remove also the energy replenishment -but not the healing. Would you rather this? We are few in the forum to make a significative poll, but we will still hear what you have to say.

Character
    Zab
    Thank you for your considerations in this matter.

It would not bother me to not receive a free energy refill every day (even if I do like my idea better about having a choice between the vitality or energy replenish or having refills drop occasionally as loot ). In all honesty, I waste a lot of my energy daily to bring myself closer to achievements. I do anticipate that would change once ambushes are implemented though. However, when it comes right down to it, this change effects me very little, but for guilds that rely on their energy to be vital members of the game (priests, wizards), it hurts. So I hope something can be worked out

Thanks again, Alex, for taking the time to discuss this with us. You rock

Character
    Kurilia
    If I can choose from restore vitality or energy, I prefer energy. I do not care to have a free replacement or health or energy, but it is important to me lose both when I die because I was blocked.
    If I have to lose both when I die, I prefer the replenish of energy free