...are a lot of fun. I really like them.

But a few things... comments, suggestions... now that game play has progressed.

I wish the fighting for pvp would be longer.I think it should gradually get longer as players reach higher levels. At top levels, we are beating each other up in 2, 3 rounds...we should have to work a little harder to win, but I don't know how you can really do that. The only thing I can think of is to perhaps give every party a bonus of defense based on their over-all total levels. Higher total levels, higher defensive bonus = longer pvp gameplay...which is by far the very best of this game so far.... (Alliance wars someday pleaseeeee cuz those would be sweet fun too)

My critical shot sl combined with my physical damage bonuses is overkill. It is awesome to see the numbers, but I think it is demeaning to the player on the receiving end. I would like to sometimes see a player actually take a hit from my crit.

As the game currently sits on the Facebook platform it is easy to create clones. Some players could take advantage of this and grow quicker by attacking their own often. Also, I can surf and beat up some pretty low levelled parties too easy, that could get very discouraging for them. Maybe you should think about ambush limits. Perhaps players can only commit 3 every six or eight hours. Of course though, you could pay say 3 diamonds solo, 4 diamonds with party of two, 5 diamonds for party of three, etc. if you wanted to throw more.

Fix up your grammar if you do decide to do a small advertising campaign.

Also, while waiting to ambush parties, I cannot get back to their party wall with any link. Is this intentional? I think for parties getting ambushed, this is not good. They need to know who is online, so they can create their war plan.

I'm having fun, guys. Thanks