Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Suggestion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Next thing will be work on the tavern screen: make filters, review suggestions on this thread, etc.

I am thinking also in a sort of pinboard only for the tavern screen, to give parties the chance to post messages for players who are looking for parties, etc. Do you have any suggestion for this?

You should be able to hide your party if you so like. This goes along with helping people hide from ambushes, cause not everyone like them. You really need to make it so people can play the game with out dealing with ambushes. Slow the parties travel down to half speed or something. You are losing more people because of ambushes. Casual people who can afford scroll period. Just saying! When we lose people it hurts everyone. Please change something. Fast!!!

Character
    Alex
    New players have newbie protection for ambushes up to level 10. Above level 10, pleople receiving ambushes, if online, should have advantage over attackers (in most cases). To achieve that, we will make changes soon to the way to calculate parties sizes, no more just the party member's sizes, as we said in other thread.

But we are not willing let parties to hide for free, it would let bots to keep collecting gold and xp without risk. I think that best solution should be to let attackers only raid targets more powerful than raiders, so if defender plays actively should beat raider in most cases. Don't you think so?

Character
    Alex
    I'd rather challenging games that 'click and reward' games, and we have to make things hard to bots, but certainly the most important is make this funny to play, so we want to find the proper balance.

Character
    Beltrak
    I like the Message Board, but I think the time to read the message is very short, 6 seconds, what do you thing?
    Beltrak Priest.
    "A good master". Join me or my followers: Eventide, Genesis, Kourkoutas, Bomber, Inge, Aoki.

Otherwind's Official Spokesman Guild Masters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosmt View Post
    I like the Message Board, but I think the time to read the message is very short, 6 seconds, what do you thing?
    If you are interested in a particular message, you can mouse-over it and it will freeze the rotation time, giving you all time you need to read it carefully.

Also, if you want to read again a messaged already displayed, and you want not to wait the full rotation to read it again, you can just refresh to restart rotation.

The board is displayed in three blocks:

- First we display all the players' shouts, and we shuffle this block so any player has preference over other players getting his shout displayed first.
    - Second, we display important news in the Guild, such as a new Guild Master.
    - And last, we display a block with new players coming to the Guilds in the last hour, but capping to the last 10 installs only for not to get his block growing too much.
    - Again first block, and so on.