Thread: Priest Aura of Physical Protection Skill

Priest Aura of Physical Protection Skill

The description says it should target all allies. The effect is being applied to my character but it is not being applied to the other members in my party.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    It will be applied to every pary member in combat, but we are still working on the active skills. We will make a couple of updates, tomorrow and past tomorrow, to make them to work.

This is still not working for the party (neither the physical aura nor the magical aura). There is a new party bonus popup that says it should be working, but just ran an adventure and it is definitely not being applied to the other party members.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Hello Brother Cadfael,

you know with certainly that it is not being applied? Or is it just that it is not being properly shown in the combat log?

I think is more the second one, anyway today we will be working on the prist's skills as there were a couple of them still deactivated.

Hi Alex,
    I was on the phone with the fighter in my party last night while we ran a few adventures. When he took a hit, he took damage = the hit - 74 damage reduction, 74 damage reduction is the total between his body armor and his shield, so the 22 from my aura was not applied.

Today's update seems to have fixed this