Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update 1.01.029

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Don't worry, yes I know what you meant, I was not replying to you in my previous post.

Offers shown were also limited until we will reduce inflation and review item prices, and they are not the final items that will be shown at the final version. EVERYTHING is in changing continuously while we are beta-testing.

btw: there were some people getting several M every day ^^

Character
    Borbin
    kk thanks for the fast reply .P

try to post a practical example but php ignores formats T_T
    Last edited by Borbin; November 29th, 2012 at 12:21.

several M everyday? how is this possible? Are we playing the same game? If that is the case then yes, I can understand why you cut the gold but from someone playing one account and everyday for hours and hours, I have only gotten past 100k briefly one time.
    1. Either I really suck at this game or
    2. The cheating is out of control.
    3. Or the balance in the guilds is totally out of whack.
    4. or maybe Alex would prefer to explain it

because as a Fighter, I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Don't worry, yes I know what you meant, I was not replying to you in my previous post.
    Considering it's only David and me talking here, it must be me you're responding to. I have never ever read a post about the Blacksmith. I have better things to do with my life than read ALL the posts on the forum. Your reprimand (if indeed i was the target) was unwarranted. But thanks for the kind reminder. Noted.
    Last edited by Camille; November 29th, 2012 at 12:36.

Character
    Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by Camille View Post
    several M everyday? how is this possible? Are we playing the same game? If that is the case then yes, I can understand why you cut the gold but from someone playing one account and everyday for hours and hours, I have only gotten past 100k briefly one time.
    1. Either I really suck at this game or
    2. The cheating is out of control.
    3. Or the balance in the guilds is totally out of whack.
    4. or maybe Alex would prefer to explain it

because as a Fighter, I don't get it.
    I'm sorry if I didn't expresses myself porperly. I wanted to mean earned daily, not the final balance. From all those gold, healing costs and gold for followers, items, etc should be substracted.

If you are curious, your rank in gold earned daily you take position 24 with 0,5 millions daily. There are some top fighters and priests with around 1 million gold saved, maybe you could ask them for advice.

There is no cheating beyond a few cloners (for followers) and bots completing quests, which we are studying the way of proceding for bans and, if these lasts grow, we would think again about selective captchas in a way (this will be discussed at the proper time).

Who are these priests with a million? I simply don't believe it. "bearing in mind of course that I am one of the top priests.." Must be gold farming.

Character
    Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave North View Post
    Who are these priests with a million? I simply don't believe it. "bearing in mind of course that I am one of the top priests.." Must be gold farming.
    You are a faithless priest

I can only tell you the public info. All other info is private. Watch the personal tab in stats:

http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...?IdProfile=789
    http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...?IdProfile=236

The only reason I'm over 100k now is because Flame sent me 97k. Otherwise, I've not earned that on my own. I'm a regular player who wins more than she loses. Dave and I are doing the quests that get us the most gold and xp. I do not earn 500k a day. When i'm lucky I get 5k from one quest that is 50 minutes round trip. There are not enough hours in the day for me to do that 100 times. MAYBE I have earned 500k total over the last 41 days. I do feel as if I'm just barely keeping my head above water with gold. It's not something I feel I can use to make my game better. I just use it to stay in the game.

So, basically, in one way, the changes don't affect the honest players. The healing has been cut in two and the gold earnings also. But, buying power has had a severe blow. Maybe you should eliminate the Blacksmith. It just reminds us how much gold we don't have.

How 'bout no gifting gold? or make it painful?

Character
    Borbin
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

I can only tell you the public info. All other info is private. Watch the personal tab in stats:

http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...?IdProfile=789
    http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...?IdProfile=236
    tsk this moderator is a busybody

regards,

PD: you forgot to mention the bribes... er the salary of our followers

Character
    Flame
    I had 500k which I've been working to save for about a week now. I try to save so that I can help those who need it without completely emptying my gold coffers. I want to help whoever needs it right when they need it. You guys are making it significantly more difficult. And no, don't take away gold gifting or make it painful. How else am I supposed to help?
    ۵ Need a suitable master? Find one here! ۵
    Fighters: Cassandra
    Priests: Guild Master
    Wizards: Beri or Shanka
    Scouts: Choose one of my followers!

In other news, thanks for the stat popup in the equipment, that was rather a nice addition.