Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Blacksmith
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blacksmith

Character
    Zab

Blacksmith

So this weapon came up as an offer on my blacksmith page today

Mithril Throwing Axe of Agony
    Attack +195
    Physical Damage +133
    Required: Level 46

It's price was 1950 diamonds.

But if you decide to customize a weapon with the blacksmith, the exact same thing is priced at 1700 diamonds.

Kinda rude, guys.....

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    This is absolutely not possible. Prices are not calculated separately. Both places (offers and custom) are reading the same property from the item. And I just checked that the item is univocal and it?s not duplicated or something. You must get wrong about the material, name or magic of the items.

Mithril Throwing Axe of Agony Is listed at 1700 diamonds.

I guess you saw in the offers the Mithril Throwing Axe of Accuracy, which is listed at 1950 diamonds.

By the way, I take advantage of this thread to announce that these prices are obsolete, and in fact, we have already reviewed all the prices for items (both in gold and diamonds), and they are already changed on our code, though you will not see the changes until our next update. Now, the first item cost 469 diamonds instead 1700.

And another new: in our next update, price in diamonds for the items offered in the ?offers? will cost with a 10% off compared with the custom items, so your thread was very opportune.

Character
    Alex
    If anyone is concerned about these price changes, don't worry. If we make a reset at the finish of the beta-testing (and everything point to this), we will give back all diamonds spent.

But this reset is something that the dev team still have to discuss, and the community will have something to say here. However, this is still not the proper time to open a debate.

Character
    Zab
    Alex, I am very sorry. You are absolutely right. I went back after I posted the thread and noticed my error, but since these are no longer automatically posted, I could not go back and delete this thread. And then I was busy and forgot about it :p

Character
    Alex
    Don't worry, it was useful to give cause to my news

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    By the way, I take advantage of this thread to announce that these prices are obsolete, and in fact, we have already reviewed all the prices for items (both in gold and diamonds), and they are already changed on our code, though you will not see the changes until our next update. Now, the first item cost 469 diamonds instead 1700.

And another new: in our next update, price in diamonds for the items offered in the “offers” will cost with a 10% off compared with the custom items, so your thread was very opportune.
    This was December 13th. Is it really not possible to patch the prices in the Blacksmith and nothing else? I'd really like to help my guys but I just can't pay 15 dollars for a virtual helmet and we've been waiting a long time now.

Character
    Orik
    I can quote Alex saying
    we will give back all diamonds spent.

( I added the smiley in the quote, i must confess )

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator Orik View Post
    I can quote Alex saying
    we will give back all diamonds spent.

( I added the smiley in the quote, i must confess )
    Thank you for repeating Orik but that has nothing to do with my request. I want to help my people NOW. The game is dragging. The only thing keeping me logging in is checking the blacksmith because I'd like to help my followers but the insane prices don't allow it.

Character
    xBradenH
    Camille just wants the bang for her buck now, not having to wait til the release of the next update.
    Join me and be a part of the best team in Guild Masters!

http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...?IdProfile=649

Character
    Alex
    The giveback I was talking about is regarding to the game reset, at the end of the beta-testing. What Camille is asking is a partial aplication of the next update where items are already cheaper.

We would accept gladly that request, but it is not possible, as code changes have not been isolated and we must wait to have a stable version to make any update. There are lots of time ago developed features that we cannot upload until then.

We apologies for the troubles with so long wait for this update, we are the most upset because our own mistake on the time estiamtation.