Thread: Online Status

Character
    Zab

Online Status

Under Stats and under our Personal information, it lets you know when a player is online. With war ...errrr ambushes coming, I think it might be a good idea to get rid of this.

And maybe even all the public posts about which quests we have completed when.

Gosh, I hope there's lots and lots of war

Character
    Kain
    I don´t really agree... It´s useful to know when your followers or party mates are online to start posting in the walls...

If a player is online "now" it doesn´t mean he will be online by the time of the ambush. He might have things to do and must quit, for example. And in case he just hold on to fight... well, it will be a fair combat
    Get to the Choppaaaaaa!!!!!

Character
    xBradenH
    I think Zab wants it to be invisible to those who are not in the party. Of course, you should know if your party members are online or now, but I dont want the enemy team to know who is on and not.
    Join me and be a part of the best team in Guild Masters!

http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...?IdProfile=649

Character
    Zab
    Yes, that is what I mean Braden. I do not think it is a good idea to let the 'enemies' know absolutely that you are online. Not knowing creates another social dynamic of trying to figure it out.