View Poll Results: How do you see equipment stat bonuses?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Too high

0 0%
  • A few high

0 0%
  • Balanced

2 40.00%
  • A few low

1 20.00%
  • Too low

2 40.00%

Thread: How do you see equipment bonuses?

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex

Question How do you see equipment bonuses?

Do you see them too high or too low compared to the character's base stats? (not compared to the price, first we will adjust bonuses, then price)

Yes we know that players will have the most high bonuses possible, but keep in mind that all players will have the same bonuses, and the highest be the equipment bonuses, the lower will be the character's base stats.
    Last edited by Alex; November 9th, 2012 at 12:08. Reason: Aclaration

It's hard to tell right now, at the moment many stats is useless. But If you really want compare base stats to items stats, then i think that items stats are too low. I've spend like 500k-600k gold on my equipment and i'm getting 400-500 stats from items, when my base stats are almost 1000. IMO items should be mutch more important, and overall itemization+loot is one of the weakest point right now.

Character
    Orik
    I'll say a few low as all bonus with SL are around level 1 to 10 and if we fight enemies level 50 then they loose a lot of %. As the target level is never matched, the there should be a X5 to the skill level to match the enemie, so a KILL 1 weapon would have his 12.5 or 25% ( cant remember the right number) to kill a monster of level 5 and a KILL 2 weapon would have the same amount on a monster lvl 10.

Character
    Alex
    Keep in mind that a weapon is not as your active skill. A weapon doesn't spend energy points, and the magic is being launched on every blow. A weapon with a 25% of instant kill (no matter opponent vit) is a brutality. A 5% is still a really good chance for instant kill.

What about the non magic stat bonuses? ATT for weapons, DEF for armors, etc?
    Last edited by Orik; November 13th, 2012 at 16:08.

Character
    Alex
    With the new incoming update, we have resized squads, so the item bonuses ?and the player's own base stats? have a higher significant weight in the total score. This will balance the low effect of the items on it, so we close this poll.