Thread: Squad Size Inconsistent

Squad Size Inconsistent

when i got on i had 316 after i went on an adventure came back, page froze on me refreshed it now i have 162.. whats going on?? those were all from points

Squad Size Inconsistent

Just logged in after the latest update. The attribute benefits from squad members seem to be correct at 10% but the size contribution is not the same for my party members. Some members seem to retain 100% of the size benefit from their squad members, some look to be 10%, and some seem to have completely lost any size benefit from their squad.

I also have this problem. My squad level jumps from 51 (my level) to 66 (I guess what it is suppose to be) randomly. I think when I first load the page, it does the small number of 51. Once I play a quest, it goes back up.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Thank you both for the details provided. They will be very useful to adress this issue.

Character
    Reva
    There is definitely still an issue here. The Witch Tess in my party routinely seems to fluctuate between size 48 (which is her level) and size 59. It seems like she will show as size 48 until we run an adventure and will switch to size 59 once we get back. When she switches to the correct size she shows at less than full health, even though she took no damage during the quest, as though she had just added the members to her squad (which she did not do because she is not on line).

I have found out that when my squad is the same level as my level (Cavelord=52 Level, Squad=52 Level), and I go to fight: All my followers are red-squared out.The game thinks that they are all dead, but my green "health" line is 100%.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    We are working on a definitive fix for this and we uploaded some deep changes, but maybe they will need some more adjustments.

Please take a look and let us to know if you find now any inconsistencies in the size or vitality of the squad or the party. Of you find any, please provide a detailed report. Screenshots, a will as a detailed description of the actions which made the unbalance, will help a lot.

Thank you