Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fireball

Fireball

Can select it and it seems to target all mobs, but when round is done it doesn't take energy from you or hit all mobs. Just seems to do a regular hit on random target.

The fighter and scout in my party are reporting the same thing with their skills. Apparently there is a slider to select the power you want to use, and they are setting it to max and selecting target(s), but the game just selects a random target and basic attack for them, as if they were not at the keys.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    The fireball affects the whole enemy party, so all them should be automatically selected and you have not to select anyone. I will review if the client selector is wrong for this skill or if it is just a mistake in the parameters of the skill.

It shows all mobs targeted, but doesn't hit all mobs. Only hits one mob using the regular attack and no skill points used.

Character
    Alex
    Thank you very much for your clarification we are looking it just now.

Character
    Reva
    I am seeing the same behavior for my multi target skill Burst. I select the skill, set the power level, select 3 targets, submit, game says it's gonna use that attack. The results for that round show that I made a basic attack on a random target, no energy is consumed. My single target skills Surprise Attack and Cripple do seem to be working, maybe it is an issue with any of the multi target type skills?

Character
    Reva
    Just ran another adventure, Burst skill did seem to work this time, targeted 3 and energy was used , However, I did miss all 3 targets .
    I did not do anything different than I did last night so don't know if you have already fixed the problem or maybe it is an intermittent issue?

Character
    Alex
    Multitarget skills was fixed. Tuning and balance the skills will be the next task and continuous for the length of the beta-testing. Pay special attention to the skills description for every kind of skill. For insance, Burst skill split your ATT score so is only useful A) against (much) lower targets or B) at a high skill level used, or any mix of both, but it will be highly counterproductive vs high targets at low level.

Works now.

Results of the Turn 1

Rastlin cast a Fireball (SL 20) on the monsters: success!
    Goblin Guard I received damage: 176 Magical HP
    Goblin Guard II received damage: 166 Magical HP
    Goblin Guard III received damage: 138 Magical HP
    Goblin Guard IV received damage: 152 Magical HP
    Goblin Chieftain I received damage: 110 Magical HP

Last update broke fireball.