Thread: Oh Dear where do I start.......

Character
    RomeN8

Oh Dear where do I start.......

1) Character sheet , Squad page, main header vitality.... all different. Talked with a couple of my followers and there's are a mess also.
    2) I see you refunded me in full if I remember correctly(I will be checking in history) for the gear that was removed. Yet did not compensate for the items that were down graded, leaving me with items that are not worth as much. A lot of the items I was were not only for passing to followers and as a second gold savings in which I spent real money on diamonds to purchase many of the items.
    I will add more as I solidify my discoveries......

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Dear RomeN8,

the Character's show the stats or your character. In the table you see your base stats, your items, and your mounts. Followers in the squad are not shown here, and consequently, they don't sum to your character stats.

At the Followers screen you may see the stats of you squad, your character stats plus the stats provided by the followers in the stat. You may see the list of the squad members and the points that they are adding to your squad stats. You may make a simple sum (your stats plus the stats shown in the squad boxes) and check if they match with the total score shown at the area with the squad stats, as well as the main head where your final scores are shown.

Said that, if the stats are actually not matching, please try adding or removing any squad member to make the system to recalculate, and please provide a more detailed report:

- The stats shown at the squad stats.
    - The stats added by the followers in the squad.
    - Your character squads.
    - Levels on any permanent skill affecting to your base stats.

Screenshots may help a lot, but generic reports such as this is not working, far from help to fix it, only distract us from our work on the patch.

Regarding to the items removed, there have been refunded all them, included the ones with the damage reduction which were downgraded instead just remove them. If you think you have a downgraded item you have not been refunded, provide your profile ID and the item name and the slot where the item is placed.