Thread: Changes on Equipment Bonuses

Character
    Zab

Changes on Equipment Bonuses

The weapon I ended up buying after saying I wouldn't buy one... its attributes on my character screen have been lowered significantly. This IS a bug, right? Because I bought that with real money and I do not see any sort of diamond increase that would make for that in my account. I do not even want the weapon, if this is not a bug. It is a bug, right?

Otherwind's Official Spokesman Guild Masters's Avatar
    I reviewed the item you said me in private and confirmed that it's not a bug. We halved its magic bonus for balance. All items with that kind of magic and other similar magic suffered the same modification, not only the bonus, but also the price was reduced.

This is not the first significantly change and it won't be the only one while the beta-testing phase. However this doesn't mean that we will waste your diamonds. Due to all continuous changes on the beta-testing, every player may ask to us for a refund in diamonds for any item that he or she had bought. After checking our logs, we will gladly refund all diamonds that the player paid for it. We even strongly recommend you to return your weapon, since you may just re-buy it for less than a third of your original purchase, or just spend the original amount of diamonds to acquire a new weapon with a bonus similar or even greater than the current one. Just change silver for obsidian and you will enhance your weapon

Furthermore, these won't be the only refunds. At the end of the testings, before the game launch, we will refund all diamonds spent without need to ask for it.

Character
    Zab
    I will take that refund, please Thank you very much. My concern is that I could have purchased something quite similar to the current state of my weapon off of the blacksmith with just gold several times, but actually invested real money to have something no one in my guild would currently have without spending their own money, so I TRULY appreciate that you will refund the diamonds.